Free Webinar Recording and Slides
Tackling the Key Issues Facing Not-for-Profit Organizations:
Financial statement presentation reform, Affordable Care Act mandates and cash management challenges
Not-for-profits are facing the largest reform of financial statement reporting in history. The Affordable Care Act has new NFP-specific reporting requirements and due dates. Declining fundraising revenue is affecting cash flow and putting NFPs at risk. Are you prepared for what’s ahead in 2015 and 2016? Learn what you need to do now to get ahead of the game.
This webinar is for CFOs, Controllers and HR Professionals in not-for-profit organizations.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) proposed financial statement presentation changes
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance concerns and solutions
- Utilizing technology to meet ACA reporting mandates
- Managing payables to improve cash flow
- Evaluating payment cycles to identify risks
Bo Garner, CPA, MBA
Edward T. Yoder, CPA, MSA
David Messinger, CPA