FREE Webinar Downloads
Cybersecurity: Minimizing a Big Threat for Small Businesses
With more than 75% of all security breaches occurring at businesses with less than 200 employees, Cybersecurity is becoming a major risk initiative for owners of small businesses. As the nature and sophistication of cyber-attacks evolve daily, small businesses are often struggling to find the resources and expertise to properly protect their organization from cyber breaches.
Cybersecurity: Minimizing a Big Threat for Small Businesses outlines current trends in Cybersecurity, common vulnerabilities at small businesses, and how small businesses are deploying the limited resources they have to protect their organization.
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE:
- What are the current trends in Cybersecurity
- Which industries are being targeted and why
- What hackers are looking for
- What types of cyber-attacks have what impact
- Why Cybersecurity is a major problem for small businesses
- What small businesses can do to help prevent a Cybersecurity breach
- What to do when a breach happens
Harvey Johnson, CPA, Partner